Saturday, July 26, 2014

My New Spaces At The Antique Mall.




My Shabby Chic Booth
 I made a decision to close my shop and take several spaces at my friends Antique Mall. This way I am free to do a little something else. I moved in the shop the first of June, so this is my second month. I think I already need more space.
   I divided my stuff into groups and did theme booths. I have 2 Country booths. Garden. Shabby Chic. World Bazaar and Traditional, so far. When I was young I loved the World Bazaar Stores that were in all the Shopping Malls. I think there were early for runners of Pier One. I just loved all the treasures from around the world.



World Bazaar Booth, Treasures from around the World

   I just wanted to share a few pictures with you today of my new adventure.
   If you ever get to this part of the world, please make an effort to stop in and look around. The Shop is, Kate's Attic Antiques and Mini Mall. I'd be the mall part. It is located at 505 Georgia Street, Louisiana,Mo. Do you know that this is the only town in America named Louisiana? It is a sweet old river town, on the Mississippi. The new shop is far enough away from the river that it doesn't flood. Made sure of that. Enjoy.



Garden Booth

Shabby Chic, with the Chic Part

Pretty in Pink

Traditional Booth



Just for Fun!
Just wore Sissy Out, All this moving stuff.

13 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Good luck in your new space Richard, it looks lovely!
Sissy is so sweet all tuckered out..

Wanda

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Richard, I sure had been thinking of you! Sorry about closing your shop but Katie's should be good. Love going there so now I know that you are there too. Saw you walking in to the house on Channel 4. Glad things are ok. Take care.

Bohemian said...

Congrats on the New Venture Richard... I agree, spaces at an Antique Mall mean that we don't have to spend as much time tending to them as a brick and mortar Shop. Loving your Theme Booths! Give tired out Sissy a big hug! Since we last talked I have lost one of the Bohemian Cat Boys and Yul... so down to only two Fur Babies now... Old Morris and Miss Priss. Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Lottie said...

Your booths look wonderful! You are so talented and have such an eye for treasures! Sissy is precious!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Richard

I was sure I left a sweet comment about your new spaces.
I am so glad it's working out for you to be in Louisiana also Sissy gets to go along

I read the entire article in Missouri Life Magazine about your home the Elgin Cottrell House
it was well written

Hope to be over this fall when thinks quite down

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hey Richard, I just saw Missouri Life, and saw a GORGEOUS home featured in it that looked very familiar!! Just gorgeous! Congrats!
Hope you and Sissy are doing well.
Gina

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

I like your displays! I hope you have success with this venture. Congratulations on the magazine article! I bought an antique today- I think it's Victorian. I'll send you a picture of it and if you don't mind looking at it perhaps you can tell me for sure if it's Victorian.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

I like your displays! I hope you have success with this venture. Congratulations on the magazine article! I bought an antique today- I think it's Victorian. I'll send you a picture of it and if you don't mind looking at it perhaps you can tell me for sure if it's Victorian.

Maria said...

Hi Richard, I keep checking your Blog for you've gon MIA, hope everthing is swell and if not well my prayers I send and best wishes. Maria Reyes

Acting classes NYC said...

Hey bro, your new place is wonderful. enjoy.
http://classesncamps.com/4-top-rated-colleges-new-york-chicago/

Curtains in My Tree said...


time for a new post Richard

Sissysmom said...

Hey Richard - I haven't been in blog land much lately...taking care of my parents is more and more time consuming. I just read of all your changes!! Sad and happy you are selling your house. Sad because of all the love you put into it but happy because now you have the chance to do it again but maybe on a smaller scale!
Hope you and Sissy Dog have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!! Take care! Michele

Jessica said...

Very nice. I'm looking for a Queen Anne Secretary just like yours. Best of luck with your space.